Learn the skills you need to work In the animal care field – at home, at your own pace.
Work with animals! The ICS Canada Animal Sciences Program can help you make a difference – your abilities can keep animals healthy, nurse them when ill – even save their lives! Train quickly and conveniently. Learn about:
- Animal anatomy and physiology.
- Veterinary care and animal diseases.
- Advanced assisting procedures.
- Animal restraints and first aid.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
You’ll get valuable information about animal-related issues from care and handling to veterinary practice and administration.
more information today or Enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in the growing field of animal care.
Why learn more about animal sciences? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work with the animals you care about, and increase your earning power and job security in a field with significantly above average growth.*
- Be an important part of a professional veterinary staff.
- Work at a veterinary hospital, animal shelter, kennel, or laboratory.
Remember – Pet owners increasingly take advantage of veterinary services, spurring employment growth for animal care workers. That means more opportunity for you!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about an Animal Sciences program that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Special charts and videos to demonstrate veterinary procedures
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
In as little as six
months from enrolment – you can begin a career in Animal Sciences!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings
is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National
Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic
publication of Human Resources Development Canada.