Learn the skills you need to repair appliances – at
home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Appliance Repair.
The ICS Canada Appliance Repair Program helps you learn them
quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Using electrical appliance tools and testers.
- Working with electric heating appliances and fans.
- Working with electric ranges, water heaters, and washing machines.
- Working with motor-driven small appliances, clothes dryers, dishwashers,
compactors, and disposals.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Request more information today or Enrol online and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as an Appliance Repair
Why complete an Appliance Repair Technician training program? With the
right credentials, you can:
- Earn an hourly wage of $16.16* in a growing career field.
- Work for an established repair shop or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as six months from today, or take
up to two years.
Appliance Repair Technicians enjoy
challenging, varied assignments and flexible working hours. Self-employed
Appliance Repair Technicians have the freedom and independence
that come with business ownership.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Appliance Repair training that includes:
- All the books and learning aids you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress.
- Digital Multimeter and Operation Manual.
- Toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail and website.
In as little as six
months from enrolment – you can be a professional Appliance Repair
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly
earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.