Learn the skills you need for a career in Auto Repair - at home,
at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Automotive Mechanics. With
the ICS Canada Automotive Mechanics Program you can learn them
quickly and conveniently. You'll get Auto Repair training
- Electrical systems and computerized engine controls.
- Fuel systems and braking systems.
- Driveshafts, differentials, and alignments.
- Automatic and manual transmission components.
- Automotive engine disassembly, repair and rebuilding.
This could be the start of a challenging, moneymaking career in auto repair. After graduating, you could go on into an apprenticeship program that would lead to becoming a licensed Mechanic in your province. With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn $16.12 per hour and more!*
- Work for an established repair shop or car dealer.
- Complete your training in as little as nine months from today.
Remember — Auto Repair Technicians enjoy challenging, varied assignment and flexible working hours.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Auto Repair training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need.
- Toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as nine
months from enrolment – you can be a professional Auto Repair Technician!
on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education
Planning Tool,” an electronic publication of Human Resources Development