Child Day Care Management
Prepare for a career in Child Day Care Management – at
home, at your own pace.
Turn your love for children into an exciting career with the ICS Canada
Child Day Care Management Program. Train quickly and conveniently.
- Organize educational activities.
- Start and operate your own child care facility.
- Set up and maintain a safe, clean, well-organized child care environment.
- Use computers to help children learn and play.
And you’ll learn it all at home — no classroom needed!
Get the latest information on licensing, accreditation and certification,
working with parents, and financing and budgeting your child
care centre. Exactly what you need to start your career in
Child Day Care Management.
Request more information today or enrol online and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a satisfying, moneymaking career in the growing field of Child
Day Care Management.
Why train to be a child care professional? With the right credentials,
- Earn an hourly wage of $11.65 while performing a valuable
service to the community.*
- Start your own business, and enjoy career independence.
- Work for an established Child Care centre.
Demand for professional Child Care
providers will increase along with the population. As more and
more parents search for reliable, quality Child Care, the need
will continue to grow! That means career opportunity for you!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information, with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Child Day Care Management training that includes:
- All the books, equipment, and learning aids you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Charts and checklists
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail and website
Get more information today and in as little as six
months from enrolment, you can have your own career in Child
Day Care Management!
employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.
Prospective students should note that completion of this course does not qualify
him/her as an Early Childhood Educator (E.C.E.). The ICS Canada Child Day
Care Management Program trains individuals to own and operate Day Care Centres.
Students are advised to check with their provincial governments for E.C.E. recognized
Manitoba and British Columbia residents: If you are interested in continuing your education after graduation to become a Director or Teacher in a large day care facility, you must take additional training as specified by The Community Care Facility Act/Child Care Regulations of British Columbia and The Community Child Day Care Standards Act and Manitoba Regulation 62/86.