Learn the skills you need to become a Diesel Mechanic — at home,
at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Diesel Mechanic.
The ICS Canada Diesel Mechanics/Heavy Truck Maintenance Course helps
you learn them quickly and conveniently. Your training includes:
- Diesel Engine Fundamentals
- Hydromechanical Diesel Fuel Injection Systems
- Computerized Truck and Bus Systems Management
- Truck steering, suspension, brake and transmission systems
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as a Diesel Mechanic.
Why complete a distance learning Diesel Mechanics training course?
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn an average hourly wage of $19.30 and increase your job
- Work for an established repair shop or start your own business.
- Complete your training in as little as one year from today, or take
up to two years.
Remember – Diesel Mechanics enjoy challenging,
varied assignments, and flexible working hours. Self-employed
Diesel Mechanics enjoy the freedom and independence that come
with business ownership.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about complete Diesel Mechanics
and Heavy Truck Maintenance Training that includes:
- All the books and lessons you need
- Unlimited, toll-free instructional support
Get more information today and in as little as one
year from enrolment, you can be trained in Diesel Mechanics
and Heavy Truck Maintenance!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.