Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor
Learn to be a Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor - at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Dog Obedience Trainer or Instructor. The ICS Canada Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor Program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You'll learn:
- To understand dog behavior, communication, and use of the senses.
- How to influence dog behavior using conditioning and reinforcement.
- Housetraining, crate training, hunting training, and basic veterinary issues.
- How to deal with behavior problems and teach competition obedience.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Request more information today or enrol online and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as an Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor.
Why complete a dog obedience training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Prepare dogs for security or law-enforcement work.
- Teach pet owners the art of handling their animals.
- Work for an established training center, or start your own business!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
Find out more about our Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor Program, which includes:
- All the books you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional DVDs and training equipment to use in your new career
- Unlimited, toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, or website
Get more information today and in as little as nine months
from enrolment – you can become a Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor!