Drafting with AutoCAD®
Learn the skills you need to work with AutoCAD®
— at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a drafting career
using AutoCAD®. ICS Canada AutoCAD® training helps you learn
them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
- Use of basic CAD equipment; coordinate systems and software
used with CAD programs
- Use of drafting equipment, media, and reproduction methods
- Dimensioning, geometric construction, and geometric tolerancing
- Electrical and electronic schematic drafting with AutoCAD®
And you’ll learn it all at home — no
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of drafting
Why take a Drafting with AutoCAD® Course?
With the right credentials, you can:
- Earn an hourly wage of $20.17 in a growing career field.
- Work for an architectural, civil, or mechanical engineering
- Work for an existing drafting business, or begin one
of your own.
Remember – Opportunities should be best
for individuals who have considerable skill and experience using
computer-aided drafting (CAD) systems. Learning AutoCAD® means
more and better career choices for you!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with
absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Drafting with AutoCAD® Training
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Drafting tools
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
- Unlimited, toll-free instructional support
Get more information today and in as little
as 18 months from enrolment, you can be ready for a Drafting
career using AutoCAD®!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings
is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.
AutoCAD is a trademark of AutoDesk, Inc. registered
in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.