There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Electronics
Technician. With ICS Canada distance learning, you can learn them
quickly and conveniently. Cover these topics and more:
- Electronics hardware, transformers, and electronic sensors
- Reactance and Impedance
- Oscillator and feedback waveforms
- Modulation and detection circuits
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a moneymaking career as an Electronics Technician.
Why complete a distance learning course in electronics? With
the right credentials, you can:
- Earn $22.00 per hour and increase your job security.*
- Work as a service technician in the growing field of computers and
- Work for an existing electronics services business, or begin one of
Remember – Experienced Electronics Technicians
with advanced training may become specialists or troubleshooters,
and workers with leadership abilities may become supervisors.
This means promotion opportunity for you!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about Electronics Technician training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Instruments, kits, and experiments for hands-on learning and use in
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today and in as little as 18 months
from enrolment, you can be an Electronics Technician!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings
is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National
Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic
publication of Human Resources Development Canada.