Learn the skills you need for a career as a Residential Electrician – at
home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Residential Electrician.
The ICS Canada Residential Electrician Program helps you learn them quickly and
conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training with:
- Residential Electrician’s tools and electrical equipment
- Conduit work and conductors
- Wiring electrical components
- Schematic drawings and transformers
- Canadian Electrical Code
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a challenging, moneymaking career as a Residential Electrician.
Why complete a Residential Electrician training program? With the right credentials,
- Earn $19.70* per hour and more in a career field with above
- Work for an established electrical contractor.
- Complete your training in as little as one year from today.
Remember – Residential Electricians enjoy challenging, varied
assignments, and flexible working hours.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Residential Electrician training that includes:
- All the books you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Unlimited, toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, or website
Get more information today and in as little as one
year from enrolment, you can be a professional Residential Electrician!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings
is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National
Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic
publication of Human Resources Development Canada.