Learn how to become a floral designer — at home, at your
There are certain skills you need to begin a career in Floral Design.
The ICS Canada Floral Design Program helps you learn them quickly
and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Basics and tools of Floral Design
- Design techniques, styles, and plant care
- Coordination and design of arrangements for weddings
- Promotion and planning of arrangements for holidays and theme parties
- Creation of artificial and dried flower displays
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed! This
ICS Canada distance learning program is like having your own personal
Floral Design school!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a creative, moneymaking career in a growing field.
Why complete a Floral Designer training program? With the right
credentials, you can:
- Start a creative new career doing work you really love.
- Work for a florist shop, or in the floral department of a grocery
- Earn $27,000 yearly in a career field expected to grow 14% by 2010.*
- Design arrangements for a florist, or start your own business.
Remember - As more grocery and specialty stores add
floral departments, the need for designers will provide the opportunity
you’ve been looking for!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Floral Designer training that includes:
- All the books, equipment, and learning aids you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Design tools and kits to use in your new career
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail and website
Get more information today and in as little as six
months from enrolment, you can be a professional Floral Designer!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings
is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National
Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic
publication of Human Resources Development Canada.