Learn the skills you need to begin a career as a freelance writer—
at home, at your own pace.
You need certain skills to begin a career in freelance writing. The ICS Canada Freelance Writer Course helps you learn them quickly and conveniently.
You will learn about:
- The business of writing and getting in the writing habit
- Reference sources for writers, types of fiction and nonfiction
- Using the Writer’s Market
- Submitting manuscripts and working with agents and editors
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
get valuable information about how to set up your own home office and
begin your freelance writing business.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in the growing field of freelance writing.
Why take a Freelance Writer training course? With the right credentials,
- Work for clients such as advertising agencies and newspapers.
- Earn an hourly wage of $21.35 in a field where demand is constant.*
- Work for publishing and printing houses and magazines.
- Get published by pharmaceutical companies and online publishers.
Remember — A career in freelance writing holds
opportunities for growth and change as new markets with special niches
are developed, appealing to readers with special interests. Freelance
writing makes up much of the content of online publications.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about Freelance Writer training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Your copy of the Writer’s Market
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today and in as little as nine
months from enrolment you can begin a career in freelance writing!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.