Jewelry Design and Repair
Learn Jewelry Design and Repair at home. You'll get the support you need while learning at your own pace, with the ICS Canada Jewelry Design and Repair Program.
Whether you wish to work for established jewelers or start your own business, the Jewelry Design and Repair Program from ICS Canada will provide the skills you need to succeed.
You'll learn about:
- Tools used by jewelers
- Common repairs done by jewelers
- Colored gemstones, diamonds,
and jewelry design
- Home-based businesses and other forms
of jewelry retailing
Tools and Supplies Included!
The ICS Canada Jewelry Design and Repair Program provides you with a broad range of tools and supplies to provide you hands-on training in Jewelry Design and Repair.
Request more information today or enrol online and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Respected and Accredited
You'll earn your Jewelry Design and Repair Career Diploma from regionally and nationally Accredited ICS Canada Career School. Over 13 million students have enrolled in our training programs, making ICS Canada one of the world's largest and most respected distance learning institutions.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Jewelry Design and Repair training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you need
- Rotary tool, soldering equipment, and other tools used by jewelers
- Graded projects that provide you with hands-on experience
- Unlimited toll-free instructor support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and email