Medical Administrative Assistant
Learn the skills you need to become a Medical Administrative Assistant –
at home, at your own pace.
As a Medical Administrative Assistant, you’ll need to know how to manage
the medical office, schedule appointments, and update patient records.
The ICS Canada Medical Administrative Assistant Program can help you learn
these skills and many more. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Law and Ethics in Allied Health
- Administrative Procedures
- Advanced Medical Terminology and Pharmacology
- Building Error Codes
- Filing health care claims
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom
You’ll get valuable information about interpersonal communication,
time and stress management, and an introduction to medical terminology.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in a growing field.
Why take a Medical Administrative Assistant training course? With the
right credentials, you can:
- Work for a hospital in admissions or assist administrators.
- Manage a physician’s office, scheduling appointments,
updating patient records, and doing lab work.
- Earn $31,000 per year in a growing field.*
Remember –Medical office assistants enjoy
exciting, varied assignments, steady work schedules, respect
and prestige. Whether you work for a clinic or doctor’s
office, as a Medical Administrative Assistant you’ll have a career
you can be proud of!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Medical Administrative Assistant training
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little
as 12 months from enrolment you can be a Medical Administrative Assistant!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.