Learn the skills you need to become a Medical Transcriptionist-
at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to become a Medical Transcriptionist.
The ICS Canada Medical Transcriptionist course helps you learn them
quickly and conveniently! You’ll get hands–on training in:
- Medical transcription
- Creating and maintaining medical records
- Advanced medical terminology and pharmacology
- Keyboarding and word processing
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
You’ll also get valuable information about interpersonal communication
and time and stress management.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in the growing health care field.
Why take a Medical Transcriptionist training course? With the
right credentials, you can:
- Work for a doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic.
- Earn an hourly wage of $14.72* or more, and increase your job security.
- Start your own business and be your own boss.
Remember - Demand for medical transcriptionists will
increase as the health services sector continues to grow. Start your own
business and have the career independence you’ve always wanted.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about Medical Transcriptionist training that
- All the books, equipment, and learning aids you
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today, and in as little as nine months
from enrolment – you can be
a Medical Transcriptionist!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based
on “Job Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education
Planning Tool,” an electronic publication of Human Resources Development