Learn the skills you need to become a Medical Transcriptionist-
at home, at your own pace
There are certain skills you need to become a Medical Transcriptionist.
The ICS Canada Medical Transcriptionist course helps you learn quickly and conveniently! You’ll get hands–on training in:
- Medical transcription
- Creating and maintaining medical records
- Advanced medical terminology and pharmacology
- Dictation and editing
- Word processing
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed
You’ll also get valuable information about interpersonal communication
and office procedures.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in the growing healthcare field
With ICS Canada, you will develop skills using online simulations and learn about speech recognition software and its impact on the medical transcription industry to better prepare you for employment. With the
right credentials, you can:
- Work for a doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic.
- Earn an hourly wage of $14.72* or more, and increase your job security.
- Start your own business and be your own boss.
Remember - Demand for medical transcriptionists will
increase as the health services sector continues to grow. Start your own
business and have the career independence you’ve always wanted.
Contact ICS Canada Today
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about Medical Transcriptionist training that
- All the books, supplements, and simulations you need
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today, and in as little as four months
from enrolment – you can be
a Medical Transcriptionist!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based
on “Job Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education
Planning Tool,” an electronic publication of Human Resources and Skills Development