Learn the skills you need to become a Motorcycle Repair Technician
- at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a motorcycle repair
technician. ICS Canada motorcycle repair training helps you learn
them quickly and conveniently. Develop these skills and more:
- Perform inspections, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs.
- Work with engines, ignition systems and electrical circuits.
- Inspect and repair frames, steering, and suspension.
- Work with brakes, wheel assemblies, and tires.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Your Motorcycle Repair self-paced lessons
cover all the major makes, as well as ATVs. They explain procedures
more thoroughly than ordinary motorcycle repair manuals.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a moneymaking career in the growing field of motorcycle repair.
Why take a motorcycle repair course? With the right credentials,
- Earn an hourly wage of $16.16 in a field where demand remains
- Work for motorcycle or marine vehicle dealerships.
- Work for an existing motorcycle repair business.
Remember - As motorcycles become more popular, more
repair technicians are needed to take care of them. That means more work
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about motorcycle repair training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- Professional-quality tools.
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as nine
months from enrolment - you can be a Motorcycle Repair Technician!
* Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job
Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an
electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.