Certified Personal Trainer
Get the training you need to become a Certified Personal Trainer with ICS Canada.
The ICS Canada Certified Personal Trainer Program can help you achieve your goals — a new career, higher salary, and the satisfaction that comes with helping your clients look and feel better. Train quickly and conveniently through our online distance learning program.
Your courses include:
- Exercise Science Terminology
- Fitness Anatomy and Physiology
- Strengthening Upper and Lower Body
- Flexibility Training and Injury Prevention
- ...and so much more
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
You’ll get information about important fitness issues from designing conditioning programs to exercise testing and fitness evaluation.
Request more information today or Enrol online and get started on a new career – it's fast, and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career in the growing field of fitness.
As part of the ICS Canada Certified Personal Trainer program, you'll also receive the National Council on Strength and Fitness Certification Package which includes:
- Advanced Concepts of Personal Training Textbook, Study Guide, and Lab Manual
- Concepts of Training CD
- Personal Training Technique and Assessment DVD
- Exam Voucher for NCSF Certification Exam
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete Certified Personal Trainer training that includes:
- All the books, equipment, and learning aids you need
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- The National Council on Strength and Fitness Test Preparation Course
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
Start today and in as little as nine months from enrollment, you can have the skills you need to begin your career as a Certified Personal Trainer.