Train for a career as a Photographer–at home, at your own
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as a Photographer.
The ICS Canada Photographer Course helps you learn them quickly
and conveniently. Learn photography techniques and enter this exciting
career field in just a few months! You’ll learn about:
- Camera basics, lighting for photography, and image design.
- Setting up your own studio.
- Business and presentation skills for the photographer.
- Digital and video photography techniques.
- Printing color and black and white photographs and slides .
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a creative, moneymaking career as a professional Photographer.
Why complete a training course to work as a photographer? With
the right credentials, techniques, and training, you can:
- Earn an average hourly wage of $16.34 and increase your job
- Work for an established portrait or photo studio.
- Work at a newspaper or advertising agency.
- Start your own photography studio and specialize in portraits, scientific
photography, photojournalism, or sell your photos to stock photo agencies.
More than 60% of photographers enjoy the independence of being self-employed!
Remember – There is always a demand for skilled
photographers. Photo studios, advertising agencies, and magazines and
newspapers all have a need for trained professionals. Opportunity is everywhere!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about complete photographer training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, and learning aids you
- Instructional DVDs.
- Instructions for hands-on learning projects.
- Unlimited toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as six
months from enrolment – you can have the skills you need to start
a brand-new career as a Photographer!