Learn the skills you need to become an Administrative Assistant - at home, at your own pace.
There are certain skills you need to begin a career as an Administrative Assistant. The ICS Canada program helps you learn them quickly and conveniently. You’ll get hands-on training in:
- Technologies in the Workplace
- Administrative Office Procedures
- First steps in using a personal computer, using Windows®, and keyboarding and processing
- Office finances and management
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Study with the ICS Canada Administrative Assistant distance learning program and learn what you need to know to be indispensable to your supervisor!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding career as an Administrative Assistant.
Why take an Administrative Assistant training program? With the right credentials, you can:
- Work as a Legal Secretary or Executive Secretary.
- Work assisting physicians with reports, speeches and conference proceedings.
- Increase your earning power and job security.
- Assist engineers or scientists with correspondence and technical material.
Remember — There will always be demand for administrative assistants. They enjoy varied assignments, flexible working hours, respect and prestige.
Whether working for a law firm, a large corporation, or a medical facility, as an Administrative Assistant, you’ll have a career you can be proud
of — and one you’ll enjoy!
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about Administrative Assistant and computer skills training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you need
- Keyboarding Pro software
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today, and in as little as six months from enrolment – you can be an Administrative Assistant!