Becoming a Teacher Aide is easy with distance learning from ICS Canada.
Learn the skills necessary for becoming a Teacher Aide — at home,
at your own pace. Train quickly and conveniently for this rewarding career.
- Major instructional techniques.
- Technology’s role in the classroom.
- How to assist students with special needs.
And you’ll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
Get the latest information on how to help children learn and
grow by becoming a Teacher Aide.
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a rewarding, moneymaking career in a growing field.
Why train at home to be a Teacher Aide? With the right skills,
- Earn an hourly wage of $14.98 in a field with above average
- Work full-time or part-time hours.
- Work during the school year – summers and holidays off!
- Enjoy the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of children.
Remember – As schools continue to report a shortage
of teachers, the demand for skilled Teacher Aides continues to rise.
The ICS Canada Teacher Aide program does not include a practicum component and may not lead to licensing in your province. Please check with your province and local agencies regarding licensing requirements.
Contact ICS Canada today.
We’ll send you a free information packet – with absolutely
no obligation! Find out more about becoming a Teacher Aide with training
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you
- A valuable work experience option
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website
Get more information today, and in as little as six
months from enrolment – you can be a Teacher Aide!
*Information on employment outlook and
average hourly earnings is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National
Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic publication
of Human Resources Development Canada.