Travel and Tourism
Learn how to become a Travel Consultant –at home, at your
This ICS Canada distance learning program can be your passport
to an exciting future as a Travel Agent. Train quickly and conveniently,
and learn the skills you need to succeed.
- How travel consultants use Computerized Reservation Systems
- The key tourist destinations throughout the world
- About tour and vacation packages
- And you'll learn it all at home – no classroom needed!
more information today or enrol online
and get started on a new career – it's fast and it's easy!
Start a satisfying, moneymaking career in the growing field of
Why train to become a Travel Consultant with distance learning? With
the right credentials, you can:
- Earn an average hourly rate of $14.16.*
- Enjoy the perks of a travel career – reduced rates and "working
- Work as a travel consultant for an existing agency or start one of
Remember – Travel and tourism are two of the largest
businesses in North America. Take advantage of a career that offers opportunities
to travel, learn about exotic places, and meet interesting people on a
Contact ICS Canada today.
We'll send you FREE information with absolutely no obligation!
Find out more about how to become a Travel Consultant with training
- All the books you
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress.
- Important career information.
- Toll-free instructional support.
- Access to student services by phone, mail, and website.
Get more information today, and in as little as six
months from enrolment - you can be a professional Travel Consultant!
*Information on employment outlook and average hourly earnings is based on “Job Futures – Canada’s National Career and Education Planning Tool,” an electronic publication of Human Resources Development Canada.