Certified Wedding Planner
Learn to be a Certified Wedding Planner – at
home, at your own pace.
You can become part of this exciting profession with the ICS Canada Certified Wedding Planner program. It's convenient, affordable, and accredited.
Your studies include:
- Wedding Ceremonies, Customs, and Traditions
- Wedding Etiquette
- Vendors and Services
- The Role of a Consultant
- ... and more.
And you'll learn it all at home - no classroom needed!
Get the latest information on bridal shows, specialty weddings, and the bridal business - exactly what you need to become a Certified Wedding Planner.
With the right credentials, you can:
- Start your own business, and enjoy the independence of a home based business.
- Advance your current skills in the fields of catering, floral, or event planning.
Association of Bridal Consultants Certification
Students in the ICS Canada Certified Wedding Planner Program receive a free six-month novice membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC ®). Graduates of the program complete the professional certification exam for ABC and are eligible for Certified Wedding Planner™ status and consultant-level membership. Membership in ABC provides career support from the world’s largest group of successful wedding planners.
Contact ICS Canada Today.
We’ll send you FREE information – with absolutely no obligation! Find out more about ICS Canada's complete Certified Wedding Planner training that includes:
- All the books, lessons, equipment, and learning aids you need
- Toll-free instructional support
- Access to student services by website, phone, and mail
- Free membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants
ABC is a trademark of the Association of Bridal Consultants registered
in the United States of America and/or other jurisdictions.