Career Advice and Job Skills For the Real World
ICS Canada supports your academic experience with a number of resources and services to help you plan for your career.
ICS Canada's Career Services
Learn what it takes to meet real-world demands and find a job. ICS Canada partners with Career Cruising to offer career services for all students and alumni. It’s an important part of your student experience, designed to help you on your career path. Take a look, and take advantage of all that ICS Canada’s career services have to offer.
- Lifetime Portfolio. Set up your own career portfolio that displays your skills. Store everything you're working on, including your assessments and resume.
- Career Snapshots. Access to real-world overviews of careers, insight into the responsibilities asked of you, potential earnings, and a pathway on moving up in certain fields.
- Employment Guide. This guide can help you prepare for your career, and includes useful tips for job hunting, interview do's and don'ts, and on-the-job success factors.
- Resume Builder. You don't need to start with a blank sheet of paper. This feature divides your resume into manageable components, and provides helpful guidelines, samples, and suggestions.
- Local Job Postings. With a comprehensive job database, your next step is to find businesses that are hiring.
Find the career resources that can help you on your journey. Contact us today to learn more about our career services department.