The Child Psychology Career Diploma program provides a basic foundation of the principles of psychology and a more specific understanding of the psychological makeup of children and adolescents.² This is a great option if you want to improve your skills in a child management setting, or want to learn more as a parent or caregiver. Here are a few qualities that are effective when overseeing children:
- Communicative: You listen and talk through situations.
- Cooperative: You are pleasant and a good communicator.
- Sociable: Spending time with others is fun and rewarding.
- Creative: You often need to think outside the box to engage young children.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., ICS Canada graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Exclusive access to ICS Canada’s Student and Alumni Facebook Group
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Does ICS Canada offer career services to its students?
Yes, students have access to career services through Career Cruising as soon as they are enrolled with ICS Canada. Career Cruising offers students with tips on setting up a career portfolio, learning assessments to find the right job fit, and employment guides with interview do’s and don’ts, resume writing tips and more.
More FAQs >