ICS Canada’s Employee Relations Officer training program is intended to provide students with a foundation in human relations practices. Here are a few qualities that successful employee relations officers have in common:
- Honest: Handling employees’ issues and concerns requires that you are ethical and responsible.
- Amicable: It’s important to be welcoming and approachable for other employees.
- Flexible: You’re able to handle stressful situations in a calm and productive way.
- Organized: A business has a lot of moving parts to keep on track.
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., Employee Relations Officer graduate
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Exclusive access to ICS Canada’s Student and Alumni Facebook Group
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Does ICS Canada offer career services to its students?
Yes, students have access to career services through Career Cruising as soon as they are enrolled with ICS Canada. Career Cruising offers students with tips on setting up a career portfolio, learning assessments to find the right career path, employment guides with interview do’s and don’ts, resume writing tips and more.
More FAQs >