Administrative Assistants can work for corporate businesses, law firms, banks, hospitals, and doctors' offices. Here are a few qualities that efficient administrative assistants have in common:
- Sociable: Spending time with others is fun and rewarding.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Friendly: You make others feel welcome and relaxed in potentially stressful situations.
- Reliable: Employers can rely on you to work hard and perform consistently.
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., ICS Canada graduate