The Medical Terminology Online Career Certificate teaches the pronunciations, definitions, and spelling of medical terms and vocabulary used by health-care professionals. This is a great option if you want to improve your medical vocabulary. Here are a few qualities that effective medical professionals have in common:
- Organized: Keep confidential health forms and patient information in the right places.
- Honest: Insurance companies, doctors, and patients trust you.
- Dependable: Patients and doctors rely on you to be organized and on time.
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Compassionate: You care about the health and well-being of others.
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., ICS Canada graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Learning aids and Medical Terminology: A Living Language textbook
- Weekly Discussion Boards
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Exclusive access to ICS Canada’s Student and Alumni Facebook Group
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Is this Medical Terminology certificate transferable to other medical and health career programs at ICS Canada?
This program is considered a medical basics course, and credit may be transferred to some of ICS Canada’s medical and health career programs. Call an Admissions Specialist at 1-888-427-2400 to find out more.
More FAQs >