Appliance repair technicians perform major and minor repairs on a variety of electric appliances. Here are a few qualities that effective appliance repair technicians have in common:
- Detail oriented: It’s important to have a sharp eye and check things twice.
- Problem solver: Finding the missing piece can be challenging and fun.
- Organized: You keep a schedule and are on time for appointments and meetings.
- Persistent: You work until the job is done, and done well.
- Honest: You are ethical in your work for customers.
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., ICS Canada graduate
Does ICS Canada’s Appliance Repair Career Diploma Program provide any hands-on tools?
Yes, students receive learning aids such as a digital multimeter and a multimeter operation manual.
More FAQs >