Here are a few qualities that effective child day care providers have in common:
- Communicative: You listen and talk through situations with students, teachers, and parents.
- Cooperative: You are pleasant and helpful.
- Sociability: Spending time with others is fun and rewarding.
- Creativity: It’s important to think outside the box to engage young children.
- Compassion: You care about the health and well-being of others.
"I chose to further my education and accounting knowledge with ICS Canada while working as an accounting clerk, which allowed me to move up within the company at which I am currently working. Studying with ICS Canada was a great experience, and the instructors were very helpful when it came to resolving any issues I had while studying."
- Sean S., ICS Canada graduate
"I have taken three diploma courses with ICS Canada. It has been very rewarding and challenging. I love to increase my knowledge level and share experiences. ICS Canada is great. Enrol! The contact with them is always very pleasant. You feel like a part of the ICS team."
- Connie K., ICS Canada graduate
Your program includes:
- Customized payment plans with 0% interest
- Books and learning aids
- Study Planner App to customize your study plans and keep track of your progress
- Instructional support from our experienced faculty
- Your personalized online student homepage and learning portal
- Exclusive access to ICS Canada’s Student and Alumni Facebook Group
- Additional resources such as our online library and career guidance from Career Cruising
Why should I invest my time and energy into the Child Day Care Management Career Diploma Program?
Whether you’re a parent, professional caregiver, or just someone interested in learning more about how to help children develop to their fullest potential, you can gain insight that can help you in both your personal and professional life.
More FAQs >