How to request a transcript
As a student, graduate, or former student of ICS Canada, you can request to have your official academic transcript sent directly to you or another institution.
Click here to look up your student record.
- Once you’ve located your student record, you will be directed to fill out an official ICS Canada Transcript Request with a third party vendor, Parchment.
- You will be prompted to enter more detailed student information, and select where or who you would like your transcript sent to.
- You can then choose between an eTranscript or Paper Transcript, which will be mailed to the address you select. Fees vary based on delivery method.
- Next, you will need to provide details on your order options, including which program you want your transcript generated for.
- Lastly, you will need to provide an electronic signature of consent, and submit your payment information for the transcript processing. You will have a chance to review your order before it is placed.